Thursday, December 10, 2015

Morning Sex and Pancakes

There are some things in life that I will never understand one of those is love. 

How does something so good go so bad?

How does someone wake up one morning and say oh I am not in love with you any more? 

How does someone to whom you have given your heart just suddenly throw your love away?

Here's my take on this. Morning sex and pancakes when you really want it with bacon and sausage, 
There's your answer.
 You give someone what they want and what they need without regard for your own needs. You develop into this sub person of which was once yourself. You give your heart, your soul and your mind to this person and yet it is not enough for them. You try to be the person they want you to be but all along forgetting who you are. The metamorphosis of a relationship is sometimes one sided. You evolve into this version of yourself that isn't really you. I remember who I was when I first fell in love and the person he fell in love with. I was out every night being the dragon I am. Then he suddenly decides to tame the dragon and when he does POOF it's over. What the fuck is that? 

I desire sex before bed his answer no I really can't get into it until the morning. But what about me? My needs my wants my desires don't matter. I didn't want to be selfish so I played his game. I let him make the rules. What's for breakfast? He wants pancakes I make them, I eat them I gain weight and become undesirable to him. Please note he gained 40 pounds and hasn't seen his cock in a year other than the mirror or when he's looking for a safe place to "whack off" at a charity event to some girl over the phone. And that's my fault? HELL NO!!!!!!!  It is all smoke and mirrors with him.

He fell out of love with himself!!! He feels that he needs to recharge his ego by feeling desired by random women who really don't know who he is. Some woman he will eventually fall out of love with or get bored with.

He told me when we first met that his ex-wife was the angriest person he ever met, about a year later it was me....hmmmm common denominator is him. He is the one who no longer desires himself so he needs to feed his monster within by creating fantasies with others.

So with this being said it is time to let my dragon out of it's cage and it's time to become myself again. It's time to take care of me without worrying about him. It is time to emerge from my lair and become that girl again. The happy, fun loving woman I have always been inside that never needed a man to justify her existence. 

So if someone ever says that my needs don't matter I will remind myself that morning sex and pancakes ain't all it's cracked up to be if you can't get your bacon and sausage as well.

Lesson Fucking Learned!!!!




Banana Pancakes with Bacon

Ingredients

Preparation method

  1. Preheat the oven to 225 F.
  2. Melt 1oz of the butter in a small pan over a low heat and leave to cool for five minutes.
  3. Put the melted butter, flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar and milk in a food processor and blend until smooth.
  4. Pour into a large bowl and mash the banana into the batter with a potato masher.
  5. Melt a little of the oil with a cube of butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Wipe around the base of the pan with a thick wad of kitchen paper.
  6. Drop four large serving spoonfuls of the banana pancake mixture into the frying pan, spacing well apart. Cook for three minutes, or until the pancakes rise, bubbles appear and the surface appears dry.
  7. Flip over with a palette knife and cook on the other side for a further 2-3 minutes, or until pale golden-brown.
  8. Transfer to a heatproof plate and keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining eight pancakes in exactly the same way.
  9. Return the frying pan to the heat and add the streaky bacon. Cook for about three minutes on each side until golden and crisp, turning once. Add a splash of oil if the rashers begin to stick.
  10. Pile the pancakes onto four warmed plates and top with the fried bacon. Drizzle with a little maple syrup (or golden syrup) and serve the rest separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment